Ball Valve Servo with LoRaWAN wireless communication
The BVS (Ball Valve Servo) is a motor to retrofit existing and installed ball valves into smart water controlling devices.
- The motor is powered by a 12 V external power supply or optional a battery block.
- Tools-Free: Just snap on and turn 2 knobs. Done in less then one minute!
- Elbow proof: Can be installed on pipe elbows by adjustable clamps position
- Smart Adaptive Torque Control: Protects motor, valve and pipe for long term operation
- Outdoor Proof: IP67 rated, worked even submerged under water
- Integrated Water Detection Probe and Freeze Detection.
- Works Offline as well.
|In/Outdoor usage||Indoor & Outdoor|
|Actuator functionality||Water-valve shut off, Retrofit solutions|
|Accessories||water leak detection probe, freeze detection|
|Protocols / Connectivity||LoRaWAN|
|Powered by||External power source, 12 V, Battery pack (optional)|
|Fortnox Article number||SEN-30_135|
|Vendor article number||BVSLWE01|