MCF88 - Energy Meter plug with On/Off LoRaWAN
This product has no valid combination.
This compact meter can be used for monitoring the power consumption of the load, which can remotely be switched on/off. Equipped with a rechargeable battery for mains outage detection.
- CPU Cortex M0+
- EEProm 32KB
- Flash 64KB
- Encryption AES 128 bit
- Class C LoRaWAN stack EU868, AS923
- Metering and switch of a 230Vac
- 16Amp Load (active, reactive and apparent energy, Class 0.2).
- Configurable default power-on status
- Data are sent through Lorawan protocol for remote managing.
- Instantaneous reading of active, reactive and apparent power, voltage and current
- NFC for IoT node setup, FW upgrade and data Reading
- Power supply from line
- Rechargeable battery for powerline outage detection
- Storage temperature range -20 + 80C
- Working temperature range -10 + 70C
- Dimension: 115x66x30mm
- Energy metering
- Powerline quality measure
- Remote load control
- Mains blackout alarm
|Actuator functionality||On/Off, Smart plug|
|Protocols / Connectivity||LoRaWAN|
|LoRaWAN class||Class C|
|Powered by||Wall plug, Battery backup|
|Fortnox Article number||SEN-30_078|
|Vendor article number||MCF-LW12PLG|