Kerlink Helium Outdoor Wirnet iStation
The “Wirnet™ iStation” is the ideal gateway to support your smart city, smart industry or any other smart project, combining simplicity of installation, unique superior coverage and operational excellence.
- Outdoor LoRa® Gateway,
- Configured for full mining Helium
- Carrier grade casing (IP67) for industrial use,
- Supported unlicensed bands : 863-874.4MHz (EMEA, India), 902-928MHz (North America), 915-928MHz (APAC, Latin America),
- Supported LoRaWAN® regional parameters: EU863-870, IN865-867, RU864-870, US902-928, AU915-928, AS923, KR920-923,
- 8ch RX (125 kHz, multi Spreading Factor) + 1ch RX (250KHz or 500kHz, mono Spreading Factor) + 1ch RX (FSK) to get 10ch RX + 1ch TX,
- Backhaul connectivity: 4G Worldwide module with 3G/2G fallback and Ethernet (RJ45),
- Powered by: PoE (Injector, switch, …), both Mode A and Mode B (802.3af specifications), +/- 48VDC through RJ45 (isolated power)
- POE not included
- Highly secured device relying on a hardware secure core.
- Internal antenna. Fully integrated and internal antennas GPS, 4G, LoRa (peak gain=2,6dBi.
|In/Outdoor usage||Indoor & Outdoor|
|Accessories||Mounting kits, PoE injector|
|Protocols / Connectivity||LoRaWAN, Helium|
|Frequency||EU868 - Europe 863-870 MHz|
|Powered by||External power source, AC/DC power supply (90-264VAC/12VDC) with 5.5x2.5mm plug, 5V DC supply via USB-C|
|Yggio decoder||IoT-gateway connector|
|Fortnox Article number||GW-10_016|
|Vendor article number||46|